[kictanet] Facebook becoming more than ridiculous

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:01:12 EAT 2022

With so much hate all over Kenyan FB, it's amazing that Facebook "fact
checkers" even have time to police and fact check internet memes.

My FB account has been restricted for 90 DAYS for sharing the following
memes in jest! NO APPEAL option. It's ridiculous to say the least! I know
the "independent fact checkers" have to earn their bread but gimme a break
🤣🤣🤣

I suspect a Kenya  politician's team not happy with my posts has probably
paid the so called fact checkers.

Anyway, we need our own social media platforms!

Warm regards,

Mutemi wa Kiama

Team Captain, This Is Africa: https://thisisafrica.me

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Public Intellectual, Social Justice & Social Accountability Entrepreneur,
Strategic Planning & Organizational Development Facilitator,
Strategic Communications, Movement Building Coach, Human Rights Defender,

#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion.

The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)
Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwin-mutemi-wa-kiama-1aa51615/

Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com

https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya

https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt

https://twitter.com/MutemiWaKiama

http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead