[kictanet] Missed our #KictanetSeries Webinar? Full Recording Now Live

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:08:33 EAT 2022

[image: ODPC.jpg]

Dear Listers,

You can now access our “Prioritizing Privacy: What Next for the ODPC and
the ICT Sector?

On behalf of KICTANet, we appreciate all the attendees and the interactive
session that you all made to be successful.

For those who missed it and those who would like to revisit, You can now
access the full webinar recording and the presentation slides online.

See the link below kindly do not forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel
for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmdvoc8Valo&ab_channel=KICTAnet

*Kind Regards,*

+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-indeje/>