[kictanet] CBK seeks linking Lipa na M-Pesa with Airtel

kanini mutemi kaninimutemi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 08:57:35 EAT 2022

This I am on board with. Mobile money is a distinct and separate service
from the services a mobile network operator would normally provide.
Requiring a Safricom SIM Card in order to access MPESA (the full range of
service i.e.) has always been some form of tying. Anti-competitive
behaviour when a dominant company uses its influence in one market to gain
advantage in a second market however closely related.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 10:06 AM Victor Kapiyo via KICTANet <

--
*Mercy Mutemi, Advocate*.