[kictanet] Kenya Elections: Voters and Data Privacy, Which Party are You In?

A Mutheu mutheu at khimulu.com
Fri Feb 11 08:22:19 EAT 2022

This issue may cause alot of contention once our Data Protection Act gets
more "bite force".

Last year disvovered unbeknownst to me I had been a registered member of
ANC for several years. I resigned immediately which took a while to be
effected.

But much to my chargin was immediately registered as a UDA member for a
period longer than I had been a ANC member.

Once again immediately  resigned and currently I am party less and waiting
to see who "steals" my personal data next 🤷🏽‍♀️

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022, 12:37 pm David Indeje via KICTANet, <