[kictanet] Kenya Elections: Voters and Data Privacy, Which Party are You In?

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:42:30 EAT 2022

There's one challenge with "resigning" from a party one never joined or
registered to in the first place via ecitizen. The ORPP data base only
captures that you were a member who has now resigned, not that your were
fraudulently presented as a party member by the party.

Warm regards,

Mutemi wa Kiama

Team Captain, This Is Africa: https://thisisafrica.me

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Public Intellectual, Social Justice & Social Accountability Entrepreneur,
Strategic Planning & Organizational Development Facilitator,
Strategic Communications, Movement Building Coach, Human Rights Defender,

#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion.

The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)
Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwin-mutemi-wa-kiama-1aa51615/

Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com

https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya

https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt

https://twitter.com/MutemiWaKiama

http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead