[kictanet] Safaricom battling pricing power with CA

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Feb 1 22:48:16 EAT 2022

On this issue both entities are to blame:-

1. It is a regulatory requirement. Unfortunately, what entails an active
line is a moving target!
2. The Telcos need to be sensitive and communicate. I too have lost a line,
not because it's not in use but because I had not bought airtime on it!

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 4:59 PM Barrack Otieno via KICTANet <