[kictanet] DRAFT OF PETITION TO THE SENATE CONCERNING THE IEBC ACT, APPOINTMENT OF COMMISSIONERS

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Thu Dec 8 08:45:27 EAT 2022

Dear Clerk of the Senate,

It would be helpful to know whether this is a monitored email address.
It appears a bill has been drafted:
http://kenyalaw.org/kl/fileadmin/pdfdownloads/bills/2022/TheIndependentElectoralandBoundariesCommission_Amendment_Bill_2022.pdf
http://kenyalaw.org/kl/fileadmin/pdfdownloads/bills/2022/ThePetitiontoParliament_Procedure__Amendment_Bill_2022.pdf

but no reply was given to the matter below.

Sincerely,
Benson Muite