[kictanet] INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A ROUNDTABLE ON KENYA’S CYBERSECURITY CAPACITY BUILDING NEEDS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Dec 8 06:06:36 EAT 2022

@Twahir Hussein Kassim <twahir at hussein.me.ke>, I agree. We shall do better.

Please accept our apologies. These oversights happen. Knocked me out
too... 😅

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

LinkedIn: Ali's Profile <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>
<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 10:07 PM Twahir Hussein Kassim via KICTANet <