[kictanet] DATA LOCALIZATION IN THE CLOUD COMPUTING ERA

Barrack Otieno barrack at kictanet.or.ke
Wed Dec 7 10:59:56 EAT 2022

Nice piece, I am just wondering if I can have this conversation with Adongo
in Isebania. Reading through the piece I am curious to know where most of
the data controlers are located. My suspicion is Nairobi. Might it reflect
the general state of ecommerce in the country?

On Mon, 5 Dec 2022, 1:12 am Mwendwa Kivuva via KICTANet, <