[kictanet] KICTANet Roundtable Meeting on Gender and Data: The Role of the ODPC in Safeguarding Women's Data Protection, on 8th December 2022 at Royal Tulips Canaan Nairobi

Angela Minayo aminayo at kictanet.or.ke
Thu Dec 1 15:33:33 EAT 2022

Hi Listers,

KICTANet will be holding a half day Roundtable Meeting on Gender and Data:
The Role of the ODPC in Safeguarding Women's Data Protection *on 8th
December 2022.* We have reserved ten slots for listers with a background in
data protection and privacy as well as women's rights to attend.

If you would like to attend, kindly reach out to me and copy
nkakusu at kictanet.or.ke

The slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

Please find attached the concept note for the meeting for your information
and planning.

Angela Minayo
Program Officer- KICTANet

KICTANet portals