[kictanet] Fwd: Request: Sharing GrowUp Incubator program's call for Application with your network

Bitange Ndemo bndemo at bitangendemo.me
Wed Aug 17 11:31:41 EAT 2022

Please share

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bramwel Omondi <Bramwel.Omondi at yunuseh.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 6:59 PM
Subject: Request: Sharing GrowUp Incubator program's call for Application
with your network
To: bndemo at uonbi.ac.ke <bndemo at uonbi.ac.ke>, bndemo at bitangendemo.me <
bndemo at bitangendemo.me>

Dear His Excellency Prof. Ndemo,

Greetings from Yunus Environment Hub,

We are glad to inform you that on 13th July 2022, we opened a call for
Applications for the new cohort in our GrowUp Incubator program.
Dubbed as *Circular
Impact Cohort*, the cohort focuses on supporting and advancing innovative,
circular, and impactful solutions that have the potential to create
substantial environmental and social impact within sustainable Tourism and
mobility sectors in East Africa. During the 6-months program, social
business entrepreneurs in these sectors will be equipped with knowledge,
skills, and tools in the implementation of Circular solutions and Impact
Measurement methodology through:

   - A series of virtual workshops
   - On-demand virtual working sessions with YEH Circular Economy and
   Impact Measurement Experts
   - Capacity-building Bootcamp
   - Peer to Peer exchanges and Networking sessions
   - Master Virtual Classes
   - Investor Readiness training
   - Pitching opportunities

We would therefore request you kindly share this opportunity with your
networks and social business entrepreneurs in sustainable tourism and
mobility sectors.

For more information about the program and applications, please click the
following link <https://yunusenvironmenthub.com/growup-incubator/>,

Applications will close on the *28th of August 2022, at 23:59 EAT*.

We would be happy to receive applications from your networks. In case of
any questions, do not hesitate to contact me – at bramwel.omondi at yunuseh.com
.

Kind Regards

Bramwel Otieno Omondi

Yunus Environment Hub

Regional Program Manager

+4915218671324

*bramwel.omondi at yunuseh.com <bramwel.omondi at yunuseh.com>*

*www.yunusenvironmenthub.com* <http://www.yunusenvironmenthub.com>

*Download our new Impact Report 2021
<https://yunusenvironmenthub.com/about/#our-impact> to learn more about our
work.*

[image: cidimage002.jpg at 01D6C7DE.CDE54470]