[kictanet] Kenya National Digital Master Plan 2022 -2032

Eshuchi Richard eshuchi.richard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:16:42 EAT 2022

It's good the Digital Master plan is modeled around the AU's Digital
Transformation Strategy for Africa. Indeed, one continent under similar
digital objectives is the way to go.

However, technological sovereignty, beyond Digital Skills, needs to be a
critical area for consideration.

We remain consumers, contributing narrowly to ICT hardware, software or
legislation.

[image: ICT burger.PNG]

On Sat, 6 Aug 2022 at 19:09, Mwendwa Kivuva via KICTANet <

--
Regards,
*Eshuchi Richard*