[kictanet] ICTs Accessibility and Equality for Persons with Disabilities

Keith Andere kephand at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:10:37 EAT 2022

Wonderful!

This is indeed the digital inclusion we talk about. Well done KICTANet and
APC!

Worth circulating widely.

Regards
Keith!

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 4:14 PM Angela Minayo via KICTANet <

--
*Kind Regards,*
*Keith ANDERE*

*"The internet could be a very positive step towards education,
organisation and participation in a meaningful society." ~ Noam Chomsky*