[kictanet] Congratultions to Dr. Bitange Ndemo - an avid KICTANeter

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:42:53 EAT 2022

Lol! 😂😄🙏

Warm regards,

Mũtemi wa Kĩama

*Team Captain, This Is Africa: https://thisisafrica.me
<https://thisisafrica.me>*

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
*Public Intellectual, Social Justice *& Social Accountability *Entrepreneur,
Strategic Planning & Organizational Development* *Facilitator, Strategic *
*Communications,** Movement Building Coach, Human Rights Defender, *

*#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion.*

*The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)*Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwin-mutemi-wa-kiama-1aa51615/
Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com
https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya
https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt
https://twitter.com/MutemiWaKiama
http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." *~Margaret Mead*

ᐧ