[kictanet] KIGF Call For Topics

Yvonne Owino yvonneowino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:10:07 EAT 2022

Hi Rosemary,

I think it would be interesting to hear a discussion around the challenges
faced by women and girls in all their diversity (include sexual and gender
minorities) in the digital space and the srategies that can be put in place
to ensure their safety andd security as they exercise their freedom of
expression online.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 11:38 AM Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu via KICTANet <

--
Regards,

Yvonne