[kictanet] KICTANet Digest, Vol 170, Issue 17

Josiah Mugambi josiah.mugambi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:27:14 EAT 2022

Yes. My Safaricom line.

Friday - status ok
Yesterday - I need to visit a Safaricom agent to update
Today - I visit an agent. They say it costs 100 to update. I walk away.

On the photos. Yes I suspect that was Safaricom taking the opportunity, in
light of their spinning off MPESA.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 7:08 PM Mutemi wa Kiama via KICTANet <

--
Josiah Mugambi