[kictanet] KES 15.6 Billion Allocated to ICT

Barrack Otieno barrack at kictanet.or.ke
Sun Apr 10 08:27:23 EAT 2022

@Judy Okite <judyokite at gmail.com> just go in for any service at NTSA or
Huduma Centre. The Cartels that used to man the lines still seem to be
present. There are all manner of system downtimes and shenanigans save for
the part where you need to make payments. I think we need Public audits on
some of this Citizen serving systems like TIMS, ECitizen and  the systems
at Ports of entry.

Regards
On Fri, 8 Apr 2022, 11:33 pm Judy Okite via KICTANet, <