[kictanet] Application for IEBC Accreditation as Election Observers

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:32:40 EAT 2022

Dear Listers,

The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has given us
(KICTANet) and they are giving us an opportunity to be Long-Term Election
Observers for the period before, during, and after the August 9th, 2022
General Election.

Those interested in this initiative, kindly share with us your:

   1. Your Name as it appears on the ID
   2.  Passport -size photograph in soft copy (.png/.jpg/.jep formats)
   3. Telephone number
   4. Copy of your ID

Any interested person to send the details to nkakusu at kictanet.or.ke or
dindeje at kictanet.or.ke on or before 9 May 2022 to give sufficient time to
complete the process.

If your documents are with us already, kindly let us know.

*All the data we collect adheres to the KICTANet Privacy Statement
available here: https://www.kictanet.or.ke/privacy-policy/
<https://www.kictanet.or.ke/privacy-policy/>. By submitting the information
requested, you consent to our collection and processing of the information
for the specific purpose outlined above.*

*Kind Regards,*

+254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-indeje/>