[kictanet] Fwd: [NRIs List] Deadline Extended: Apply to be a mentor of the ISOC Ambassador Program 2021

Keith Andere kephand at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:36:02 EAT 2021

Indeed Barrack,

This is a very exciting opportunity for KeSIG Fellows to engage in the
upcoming IGF 2021.

All the best guys!

Best
Keith

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 7:03 AM Barrack Otieno via KICTANet <

--
*Kind Regards,*
*Keith ANDERE*

*"The internet could be a very positive step towards education,
organisation and participation in a meaningful society." ~ Noam Chomsky*