[kictanet] Event: The role of tech companies in the protection of Human Rights

Wamathai (HapaKenya) w at hapakenya.com
Fri Sep 24 16:06:00 EAT 2021

Thank you. I will send the recording of the event.

-----

James Wamathai | CEO, hapakenya.com

m: 0777-555101 e: w at hapakenya.com | Twitter: @Wamathai
<http://twitter.com/wamathai>

Follow Hapa Kenya: *Twitter*: @HapaKenya <http://twitter.com/hapaKenya>,
*FB*: fb.com/HapaKenya

On Fri, 24 Sept 2021 at 16:02, Moses Karanja via KICTANet <