[kictanet] IGF ZOOM LINK?

polycarp ochieng polycarpochieng2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:16:48 EAT 2021

Good morning.

Find below

https://us06web.zoom.us/wc/86304365285/join?track_id=&jmf_code=&meeting_result=&tk=jpGm__NMvTlG2BxN3K3xo6dvQKiM-U3Yk0j04CCYlM4.DQMAAAAUGCQa5RZqYXA1OGJNNVFkYWE1U1NVZEVjN3dnAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&cap=undefined&refTK=&rn=true&po=7&epk=OLuHkVte6LciBTHn3zSSxRCsE4L4kcgn-BiQFJ_OKEIcBzO7yWE.wvTxQ5zTua59LhFM&wpk=wcpk5ec8cb6806556a396a13b217793cfc65

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 9:15 AM James Mbugua via KICTANet <

--
*POLICAP OCHIENG*
*PHONE: +254717699850 | +254737037806*