[kictanet] Launch of report on privacy and data protection practices of digital lending apps in Kenya

Grace Mutung'u nmutungu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:38:05 EAT 2021

Dear colleagues,
CIPIT, with support from Privacy International has been undertaking a study
on the privacy practices of digital lending apps in Kenya. The study finds
evidence of the apps sharing data with third parties, including data
analytic firms. We invite you for the launch of the report
<https://cipit.strathmore.edu/privacy-and-data-protection-practices-of-digital-lending-apps-in-kenya-report/>,
to take place on Monday 15th March at 11.00am EAT (GMT+3).

Please register on this link
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82056206220?pwd=QWF2OGpxZ09OY3pQZTR2dXVzMmRjZz09>
for the meeting.

We look forward to having you at the meeting and engaging on the issue.

--
Grace Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu