[kictanet] Africa Digital Policy Institute

Linda Bonyo lindabonyo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:26:49 EAT 2021

Dear Listers.

We hope you are keeping well and greetings from the Lawyers Hub.

Today we launched the following initiatives which may interest you;

1. The Africa Digital Policy Institute and call for 2021 Fellows with the
support of Omidyar Network.

2. The Africa Startup Law Accelerator to give legal support to tech
startups in 6 African Countries.

3. Africa Law Tech Festival (July 5-9 ) themed Digital Policy for economic
Growth with a one day summit on Digital Identity, Internet Governance,
Cryptocurrency regulation, AI & Ethics, Startup Law and Digital trade.

4. Our revamped membership program incorporating Nigeria, South Africa,
Ghana, Uganda and Tanzania

We are keen to work with new partners, faculty and speakers. Feel free to
reach out to me or check out our website lawyershub.org .
The launch video is here  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmbpFRX_ot8>and
is only 16 minutes long, we would appreciate any opportunities to
collaborate with many of you to better the digital policy environment in
Kenya and across Africa.

Warm regards and stay safe
*__________________________________________________________________*
*Linda Bonyo* (Ms.) | CEO,  *Lawyers Hub *
                *Tech for Justice*
Web <http://www.lawyershub.org> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/lawyers-hub-kenya-1bb021161/> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/lawyershubkenya> | Calendar
<http://www.calendly.com/bonyo> |

*DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail
is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify
the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Any views or opinions presented herein are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Lawyers Hub.*