[kictanet] Public consultation on OECD Framework for Classifying AI Systems until 30 June 2021

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 15:53:22 EAT 2021

Daktari,

I will fill this so that you also give productive input. However, I must
ask on behalf of everyone else here, you chaired a taskforce on AI and
Blockchain here in Kenya several years ago, what were the findings of that
Committee?

I feel this is where we go wrong. Why are we contributing on European
frameworks when we cannot give Kenyans insight on what taxpayer funded
initiatives  here have done? Shouldn't you be asking us to give our views
on what your taskforce came up with?

REgards,

JG Mbugua

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 8:56 AM Bitange Ndemo via KICTANet <