[kictanet] KONZA: The failed promise of Kenya’s smart city

Twahir Hussein Kassim twahir at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jun 2 22:08:26 EAT 2021

@S.M. Muraya you took words from my fingers!

I have said this in an earlier email, and shall say it again and again!
Access to information is a constitutional right! When information about
billions of taxpayers money isn't forthcoming, what is left is for people
to create stories!

A vehicle was set for this - Kenya Open Data... Or is it Kenya Hidden Data?
Senator @Abshiro Halake <abshiro.halake at gmail.com> probably you can get us
the people behind Kenya Hidden Data to talk to us? When we have money spent
on something as crucial as information and then the project is simply left
for the dead, it leaves a sour taste in the mouth!

Whilst Eng. Tanui has given an open invitation, I think it would be nice to
get some facts and figures of what's happening, the timelines, expectations?

THK

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021, 3:00 PM S.M. Muraya via KICTANet <