[kictanet] KONZA: The failed promise of Kenya’s smart city

John Tanui tanuijohn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:32:41 EAT 2021

Dear Barrack,

Konza Technopolis project is on course, we are making significant progress
especially ensuring that the key pillars for the success are in place.

Our invitation to KICTANET still stands, we consider this community key
stake holders and your partnership, collaboration  and feedback is
important.

You can get the latest information on the project by visiting also our
website and social media platforms including YouTube.

Let me know when you would like to visit us.

Regards

John Tanui

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 07:39, Barrack Otieno via KICTANet <

--
Eng. John Tanui

Wise Warriors are mightier than strong ones and those who have knowledge
than those who have strength; for by guidance you can wage your war, and in
abundance of counselors there is victory