[kictanet] Connectivity vs Sound investments : Loon Project is Shutting Down

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:19:37 EAT 2021

The reason I said it was a blow besides Astro Teller, CEO of X, chairman of
Loon’s board pledging a $10 million fund to support businesses focused on
connectivity, education, entrepreneurship and internet in Kenya, is that,
the time it took for Telkom to start using the infrastructure cannot be
washed away from 2018 to be effected 2020.

True, the underserved will feel it. A question that triggers other
questions and concerns from Listers on this platform on community networks,
ICT Authority's and Communication Authority's time frame to ensure we close
this gap.

*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje *
 +254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856