[kictanet] Are you a BBI Supporter and you do not know? IEBC asks

alfred at kenya.ai alfred at kenya.ai
Thu Jan 21 16:35:32 EAT 2021

According to this article https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-21-iebc-publishes-verified-bbi-signatures-for-public-scrutiny/  , There are 2 PDF files with lists of names that people need to look through. However the information hasn’t been organized in Alphabetical order for counties or even people’s names. I therefore wonder how people are supposed to scroll through over 15,000 pages just to check if their name has been listed.

Having an online query system would have been much easier in terms of user experience. People would simply key in their three or four names and check if it matches with their ID numbers or any other identifiers that were provided.

Also isn’t releasing the names publicly putting people’s live at risk in case of targeting?

Regards,

Alfred Ongere