[kictanet] Are you a BBI Supporter and you do not know? IEBC asks

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:11:50 EAT 2021

Listers,

If you are a Kenyan citizen, this is for you.

Were you ever approached to put your signature on a document in support for
the Building Bridges Initiative? I know most of you will say 'naaa'

IEBC says you might have endorsed that document that politicians claim will
take you to Canaan faster from your current state.

IEBC asks Kenyans to verify if listed as BBI supporters without consent
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/kenya/article/2001400835/
iebc-asks-kenyans-to-verify-if-listed-as-bbi-supporters-without-consent

Where is our lovely Data Commissioner in this mix though?