[kictanet] What's Up New Policy

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:51:23 EAT 2021

Hi John,

Our thoughts are that we are migrating to the Signal app. We aren't even
making a stopover at Telegram. No.

As posted somewhere:

"*New policy of WhatsApp in simple words*

You are chatting romantically with your girlfriend on WhatsApp.

When your wife opens her Facebook account she will be flooded with Ads from
Divorce lawyers...."

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 at 20:22, John Kariuki via kictanet <

> Listers
>
> What are your thoughts on the new terms of service and privacy on What's
> Up? Facebook plans to share What's Up data with other Facebook products
> starting from 8th February 2021.
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,