[kictanet] [*Newsletter*] Re: Huduma Namba to replace KRA PIN in battle against tax cheats

Michael Pedersen michael at uhasibu.co.ke
Thu Dec 23 11:04:32 EAT 2021

Hi Philip & Listers.

An update would be great - in particular I seem to remember that
KRA/iTax was supposed to be one of the early adopters of the PKI setup,
and I do remember seeing something about PKI on the itax login page some
years back but don't know if it's still active/working.

Also still trying to piece together a mental picture of the
historical/cronological development of digital id efforts throughout the
various Gov agencies - if anyone got "the big picture" then a brief
overview would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Micahel Pedersen