[kictanet] New report: why COVID-19 vaccine "passports" threaten human rights

Bridget Andere bridget at accessnow.org
Fri Apr 23 19:43:22 EAT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Access Now has published a new report, Protocol for exclusion: why COVID-19
vaccine "passports" threaten human rights
<https://www.accessnow.org/COVID-19-vaccine-passports-threaten-human-rights-report>
, to help decision-makers ensure human rights are at the core of any new
COVID-19 digital vaccine system, should be of interest. See the full report
<https://www.accessnow.org/COVID-19-vaccine-passports-threaten-human-rights-report>,
and press release
<https://www.accessnow.org/covid-19-vaccine-passports-threaten-human-rights/>
.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions, for further background
information, or to arrange an interview with one of our Access Now experts.

Best,

Bridget.
--
Bridget Andere, MCIArb
Africa Policy Fellow

* *Subscribe* to the Access Now Express <https://www.accessnow.org/express>,
our weekly newsletter on digital rights
* *Join us* at <http://rightscon.org/>RightsCon <https://www.rightscon.org/>
(June 7-11, 2021) - Registration now open <http://rightscon.org/ticket-2021>
until May 14, 2021!
* *Follow* our evolving programmatic response
<https://www.accessnow.org/issue/covid-19/> to COVID-19 around the world