[kictanet] Digitization/Automation of Courts in Kenya

Malcolm Kijirah mkijirah at victorlee.legal
Sat Apr 3 10:07:36 EAT 2021

Dear esteemed listers,

I am doing some work around this area (particularly in the criminal
jurisdiction) - trying to  assess the gaps and conflicts in the Kenyan
legislative framework in the context of the digitalization and automation
of criminal justice processes.

I am interested in interviewing or having discussions with anyone with
views/experience/opinions on digitisation of courts locally.

I believe the work I'm doing may be persuasive in this space so it will be
useful for me to canvass the views of my peers with experience or an
interest in this area.

regards,

Malcolm