[kictanet] Reminder: Talk2Facebook Webinar Starting at 3:30Pm

Mercy Ndegwa shikondegwa at fb.com
Wed Sep 30 17:43:18 EAT 2020

Dear Listers,

On behalf of Facebook, I would like to send this short note as an expression of our sincere gratitude for the wonderful engagement we had this afternoon with you. Your questions were great in teasing out important issues which we hope were sufficiently addressed. I would also like to recognise, the excellent facilitation and moderation by KICTANET team led by Walubengo and Kevin Kariuki that resulted in a well-structured and smooth webinar.

As we advised on the call, we have taken note of all the additional questions that popped up on the chat and those that we were constrained by time to answer, and will be sharing responses to those  in the report that shall follow shortly. We also welcome your feedback on this Talk2Facebook session via KICTANET.

With Much appreciation!

Mercy Ndegwa
Head of Public Policy, East & Horn of Africa

[signature_708820839]