[kictanet] Asanteni kwa Kusema na Facebook - Talk2Facebook

Kelvin Kariuki kelvinkariuki89 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:38:24 EAT 2020

Dear Listers,
Please allow me to thank you most sincerely on behalf of KICTAnet and
Facebook for all your wonderful contributions during our first "Talk2"
Series "Talk2Facebook".

All your views will be consolidated in a report that will be present to
Facebook during the webinar on Wed, 30th Sept, 2020. During this event, FB
will also have a chance to respond to most of your questions.

More details about the webinar will be shared soon. We really appreciate
your input and the time you spent to share it with us, they'll go a long
way in helping to improve FB! Asante!

Great Week Ahead!

Warm regards,
Tr. Karis & Walu