[kictanet] Day 3 Talk2Facebook ~ Human Rights & Transparency

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 16:44:08 EAT 2020

 Interesting share from Twahir,
My experience on wether my post on FB would attract govt surveillance is not there, I guess because my critique for government is always substantiated ;-)
As for Transparency reports, I was used to Google Transparency Reports and did not FB has similar one. I found the FB Transparency report but it looks like it is not regularly updated (seems be about 1yr old).

|  |  |
Facebook Transparency Report | Gov Data...

Finally, I would like to know the FB procedure for reporting terrorism activities and understanding the internal decision making process of if or when they decide to shutdown the activity.
walu.