[kictanet] Call for Applications: Kenya School of Internet Governance

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:24:09 EAT 2020

Good Morning Listers,

KICTANet  gladly  welcomes applications for the 5th Edition of the Kenya
School of Internet Governance (KeSIG).

KeSIG takes place prior to the Kenya IGF, with the aim of introducing
beginners in internet governance to basic concepts in internet policy
making. This is with the goal of creating and increasing the available
expertise for participation in local and global internet governance
processes. Learn more about KeSIG here:  https://kigf.or.ke/kesig/

Due to the COVID-19  pandemic  we shall be hosting this year's edition as
the first ever fully virtual KeSIG. We are glad that we shall be able to
host a larger number of fellows through digitised and highly interactive
e-learning modules.

KESIG will take place over a  3-day course from the 26th-28th of October
 2020.  Successful candidates will be contacted and enrolled into the
programme.

*Please apply through the following link by 30th September  2020. *

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGiKgiQGN3X8wtyUKGHBWLxz9KQkimTHJ5kcnGCFm3KXcSnA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

--

Best regards.
Liz.