[kictanet] Are we afraid to talk about our counties?

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:08:53 EAT 2020

I will throw a spanner in the debate, connectivity also goes hand in hand
with power availability. How are we doing this to enhance access in terms
of power reliability?

*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje *
 +254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856

Website: Khusoko <https://khusoko.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-indeje/>
<https://twitter.com/David_Indeje>

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 06:58, Alvin Ochola Gmail via kictanet <