[kictanet] Article on the loopholes in investigating and adjudicating cybercrimes in Kenya

tevin mwenda tevinmwenda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:24:53 EAT 2020

Hi Listers,
October being cyber security awareness month my friend I co-wrote an
article that was published in the October issue of The Platform Magazine  page
67 on the loopholes in investigating and adjudicating cybercrimes in Kenya.
https://theplatform.co.ke/issue-58-october-2020/

The article explores some of the challenges that hinder successful
prosecution of cyber crimes in Kenya and gives recommendations. Some of the
recommendations we gave include developing public private partnerships,
training of legal enforcement personnel, enhanced international cooperation
and increasing awareness among the public. Happy reading.

Thank you
Kind Regards

Tevin Mwenda Gitonga