[kictanet] Who is Kictanet?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu May 28 10:00:20 EAT 2020

David

Thanks for sharng this. It is always important to remind each other.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 9:53 AM David Indeje via kictanet <