[kictanet] Fw: Facebook Web Conference for Non-profits Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 13:47:39 EAT 2020

Listers

This might be of interest to some of you.

Rgds.

Subject: Facebook Web Conference for Non-profits Responding to the COVID-19 Crisis

We are excited to announce an online conference presented by non- profits, experts, and Facebook on how to drive engagement and fundraising growth during this moment of crisis. We will be looking at some of the key challenges that non-profits are currently facing and how the shift to digital and leveraging platforms like Facebook and Instagram can present a host of opportunities to engage with your supporters.
Key topics that will be covered include:

  *   How to drive fundraising growth and pivot strategically to digital
  *   The importance of creativity and innovation during a crisis
  *   How to tell your organization’s story and effectively communicate on digital platforms
  *   New opportunities and growth hacks on Facebook and Instagram using ads, donation tools and more.

Date:  May 28 at 9:30am BST/10:30am CET.