[kictanet] Data Protection and Remote Working Webinar by Botlab

Mercy Njue mkawira2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:16:50 EAT 2020

Dear All

We will be hosting a session on Data protection and Remote Working next
week as part of our ongoing series on Data science. Data Protection and
GDPR risks  are high as more organisations embrace working from home. Is
your company ready? Come learn about

a) Introduction to data protection
b) Practices that need to be incorporated for compliance as employees WFH
 c) Organization Cultural change that steers compliance

The panelists will be Mercy Mutemi and Rosemary Koech who have vast
knowledge on data protection.

To register, click here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-protection-and-remote-working-tickets-106134262436>

We look forward to learning with you on Thursday 28th May, next week,
6-7.30pm.

Regards,
--
Mercy Njue
Founder and CEO Botlab
Email: Mercy at botlab.biz
*Endless possibilities :* www.botlab.biz

*"* What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. -
Eleanor Powell