[kictanet] ICT Week 2020 Webinar

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at ca.go.ke
Thu May 14 10:37:33 EAT 2020

Grace

Thanks Grace for spreading word around.  We are admitting all participants now.

From: kictanet <kictanet-bounces+wambua=ca.go.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke<mailto:kictanet-bounces+wambua=ca.go.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke>> on behalf of KICTAnet Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke<mailto:kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>>
Date: Thursday, 14 May 2020 at 10:34
To: Christopher Wambua <wambua at ca.go.ke<mailto:wambua at ca.go.ke>>
Cc: Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com<mailto:ggithaiga at hotmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [kictanet] ICT Week 2020 Webinar

I thought so. But ni kama kuna ka issue. I have been waiting to be let in for the last 10 minutes 🙂 Tukutane huko.

Grace Githaiga

Twitter: @ggithaiga

Skype: gracegithaiga

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga