[kictanet] Stolen phone blocking - A short story about CA vs MNOs

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Mar 31 12:57:24 EAT 2020

Ndugu Washington

Let me give you a short (very short) Kenyan story:-

Waki Advance...Nasisi tuna Advance.

End of story. :-)

*Ali Hussein*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 12:17 PM Odhiambo Washington via kictanet <