[kictanet] Resiliency of our Internet Infrastructure during the COVID -19 Season

Abshiro Halake abshiro.halake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:42:26 EAT 2020

Thanks Noah. As you can imagine, government budgets DONOT have much
flexibility, ( even with a pandemic I suspect), let's say as it stands,
short of budget is the default. Thanks for the pointers I will share all
these inputs with the ICT team to explore what is possible especially after
Tuesday's sitting.

Cheers.