[kictanet] Resiliency of our Internet Infrastructure during the COVID -19 Season

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:37:51 EAT 2020

Barrack,
So far, I have not had any issues with Safaricom Home Fibre. They are also
responsive in case of any inquiry. Maybe it is working where the
infrastructure is ok. I spoke to some of the staff helping to connect, they
said the requests being made are high within the Kinoo, Muthiga, Regen
area. (Some of the initial areas that the fibre network was laid.)

*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje *
 +254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856

Website: Khusoko <https://khusoko.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-indeje/>
<https://twitter.com/David_Indeje>

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 13:08, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <