[kictanet] How is the Internet facilitating your work during this Covid-19 pandemic

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:51:24 EAT 2020

Thank you for the opportunity to share. I had planned to host an event on
20th of March but of course could not, in light of social distancing. I
held the event online, asking the speakers to send in a video/audio
recording of their talk. There was an Emotional Intelligence session, an
Environmental Conservation session and a Mediation session. There was also
a tech session but - ironically - we experienced some technical issues! The
quality of the videos/audio is not the best but at least the event still
happened...online. I recently got feedback from someone in Canada who
enjoyed the playlist. Playlist link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd6abM5w6TUnXWH6AT25_xrHG980JAwVf

Regards,
Mildred Achoch,
Founder - ROFFEKE.

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:49 PM Barrack Otieno via kictanet <