[kictanet] INVITATION:Cybersecurity Roundtable

Roseann Gathoni gathoniroseann at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 15:33:00 EAT 2020

Dear Liz,
Am interested to attend the roundtable forum.
Regards
Roseann Gathoni Kimani Kagwima & Co. AdvocatesAK-119, Flat No. 7, Slip RoadOff Waiyaki Way (adjacent to Malawi High Commission)WestlandsP.O. Box 103246-00101,Nairobi.Email: gathoniroseann at yahoo.comTel: 0710839329/ 020-8000004
This is a transmission from the law firm of Kimani Kagwima & Co. Advocates and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges. If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at our telephone number +254710839329