[kictanet] INVITATION:Cybersecurity Roundtable

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:52:17 EAT 2020

Good morning listers.

We will be holding a Cybersec Roundtable this Thursday on the 12th. The
main objective of the meeting is to provide a platform for information
sharing on confidence-building measures by various stakeholders working on
various cybersecurity initiatives in Kenya.

We have sent targeted invites and have also reserved 25 slots for those who
would be interested to join. *If interested please send me an email by end
of tomorrow off list *so that we avoid spamming others on the list.

Also find a concept note with more information attached.

Asanteni.

--

Best regards.
Liz.