[kictanet] Mourning Dr. Fernando Wangila

Kelvin Kariuki kelvinkariuki89 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 09:55:57 EAT 2020

Sad indeed, May his Soul Rest in Eternal Peace. My sincere and deepest
condolence to family, friends & the Tech family in Kenya and beyond.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 10:34 PM kennedy waweru via kictanet <

> Farethee well daktari and heartfelt condolences to his family and the tech
> community in Kenya. Sad and shocking.
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 21:47 Twahir Hussein Kassim via kictanet <
>
>> I never got to know or personally meet Dr. Wangila. However, from the
>> tributes being sent through and the heart felt sadness coming forth from
>> the mails. It is said that the people you live behind will give testimony
>> of who you really are! Dr. Wangila has this test!
>>
>> Poleni familia na marafiki!
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 9:25 PM Liz Orembo via kictanet <
>>
>>> It's been a very sad day for the tech fraternity in Kenya. Dr. Fernando
>>> is such an asset gone too soon. May his family get strength during this
>>> time. And may he rest in eternal peace.

>>> --
>>>
>>> Best regards.
>>> Liz.
>>>
>>> PGP ID: 0x1F3488BF

Best Regards,

Kelvin Kariuki
Assistant Lecturer
Multimedia University of Kenya
Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
Twitter Handle: @teacherkaris
Alt email: kkariuki at mmu.ac.ke
Mobile: +2547 29 385 557

The Lord is my Shepherd